Don't panic if your credit card is declined. There could be a few simple reasons for this:
- You may not have the online sales option activated in your bank account.
- Your card may have expired, or you may have entered the numbers incorrectly.
- You may have chosen the incorrect card type, or it may be a card type that we do not accept. Check the related article ‘What forms of payment can I use?’ to see if your card is accepted.
- Your card company may have declined the transaction. If you believe this is the case, contact them for assistance.
- We implemented identity verification checks to help prevent issues such as fraud.
- It could be a 3D Secure issue.
We recommend using a different card to make your reservation; if this does not work, please contact us.